Beginner = A1 Breakthrough
This course provides you with the ability to communicate and exchange information in a simple way.
It is the world’s most trusted English course. We recommend about 60 hours of study with our teachers, plus 60 hours self study to move up a level. Our courses are fully interactive. We use real life conversations and situations in an interesting and fun manner. By the end of this course you will be able to communicate to a basic level on many different topics.
- You will feel more confident introducing yourself and making small talk.
- You will be able to make basic inquiries about people and where they are from. You will also know the numbers to twenty.
- You will be more comfortable exchanging basic information and asking and answering positive and negative questions and answers about people and their jobs.
- You will be more confident talking about your family and their jobs. You will also know the alphabet.
- You will be able to express likes and dislikes and discuss where people are from and what they like. You will also know numbers to one hundred.
- You will be able to tell the time correctly and describe your daily routine. You will also know the days of the week.
- You will be able to have a basic conversation using the correct questions and answers. You will be able to shop for basic items.
- You will be able to describe where you live and where it is located.
- You will be comfortable talking about when you and other people were born.
- You will be confident to discuss your weekend and people’s holidays of present and past. Plus, what sports they enjoy.
- You will feel comfortable discussing what you can and can’t do. You will also be able to describe the abilities of others and what they look like.
- You will be able to talk about things in shops and order food in restaurants. You will also be able to talk about food from different countries.
- You will be able to describe what people are wearing and doing. Also you will be able to describe how they are feeling.
- You will be able to talk about future holidays and describe what people do on holiday. You will also be able to talk about your past, present and future to a basic level.
Example: Can ask simple questions about a menu and understand simple answers.